Warm Hearts For Cold Noses…
Conveniently located in Armadale along Church Ave, Foothills Animal Hospital is among the most innovative and technologically advanced vet hospitals in the area. Whether you are new to our clinic or one of our old friends, there are some things you can always count on when you book your pet in for a visit.
- We are locally owned and our enthusiastic friendly staff will make you and your pet feel welcome
- Our caring vets will treat your pet as though it is their own
- We will minimise the stress to your pet before, during, and after the examination
- We will address your concerns quickly, with in-house diagnostics and surgery solutions
- We are family-friendly, and warmly welcome your children so that you can focus on your pet
Over the last two years, we have become a trusted friend for those pet owners seeking the best care that veterinary medicine has to offer, and also for those seeking a warm, welcoming home for the treatment of their pets. We have worked to develop just the right mix of cutting edge medicine and old-style country charm. Please click on the About Us link above to learn more about our innovative facility and our eco-friendly philosophy at Foothills.
We offer routine and emergency vet care to cat, dogs, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice and wildlife. We also do dog and cat rescue work especially for WISH rescue, Armadale Rescue, HAART and Animal Protection Society. This work is very rewarding and we love being able to help save so many lives. See some of the stories about Spirit, Rosie and Beau – they are just a few of our Practice Heroes.
We offer our vet care in the south eastern hills area of Perth including the following suburbs:
Armadale, Bedfordale, Byford, Hilbert, Kelmscott, Piara Waters, Seville Grove, Mt Richon, Mt Nasura, Jarrahdale, Roleystone, Sienna Wood, Mundijong, Boddington, Maddington, Harrisdale and Darling Downs
To book an appointment, or if you have any questions, please ring us on 9497 7488 to speak with a friendly staff member.
23 Thomas St
Phone: 08 9497 7488
Fax: 08 9497 7588